- Live demonstration of SITS with SEPAL platform in the GEO-GFOI Workshop
- Two Landsat-8/OLI image mosaics of Brazil are available on the Brazil Data Cube Portal
- Acquisition of new servers to expand the BDC’s storage and processing capacity
- New publication by the Brazil Data Cube team
- BDC team attended at GEO-OGC Data Cubes Workshop on April 21.
- The BDC team attended on April 15th the CSIRO event “Exploring the value and challenges of using Earth Observation Data”
Brazil Data Cube is a project that is being developed by the Brazil’s National Institute for Space Research (INPE), since January 2019, that aims to create multidimensional data cubes of analysis-ready from medium-resolution Earth observation images….