- New publication by the Brazil Data Cube team in collaboration with University of Twente
- The Brazil Data Cube team presented a case study in the first GEO Knowledge Hub (GKH) webinar.
- GEO-INPE Webinars on Brazil’s forest monitoring system
- rstac: an R package client for STAC developed by the BDC team
- Paper about the Brazil Data Cube Project
- Brazil Data Cube team attends at Brazilian Symposium on Geoinformatics – GEOINFO 2020
Brazil Data Cube is a project that is being developed by the Brazil’s National Institute for Space Research (INPE), since January 2019, that aims to create multidimensional data cubes of analysis-ready from medium-resolution Earth observation images….